Thursday, August 13, 2009

Speechless

I took a silly "Which bible book are you?" quiz on facebook and answered inane questions like what kind of curtains I like and how I would pass an hour of free time and what is the first thing I do when I wake up (which is brush my teeth!) . And this was the result of my honest answers...

EXODUS - Passionate about justice, you can't be at peace until you've done your best to help the oppressed. You are not afraid to speak truth to power, though you've paid the price for doing so. You will sacrifice for the good of others; you're a true servant-leader. You do not rely on your own power. You don't have to. You've seen Providence step in to change what looked like disaster into victory. At the same time, you've suffered and been lonely as a result of your refusal to go along with the crowd. You know that the great plan is beyond our limited comprehension, and what looks like a loss to you may eventually turn out to be a win.

I was speechless.

No comments: